Friday, April 23, 2010

Announcing the Official Grand Opening of Rather Be Right T-Shirts

My Fellow Americans,

First, let me apologize for the hiatus.  I have been working on things and doing some research for the past month or so.  It was good to get away and recharge the batteries.  I am back with a renewed enthusiasm.

I want to bring you The Refounding Father's new on-line t-shirt shop: "Rather Be Right T-Shirts" powered by Zazzle.com.  You can visit the store here: http://www.zazzle.com/Rather_Be_Right*

The idea behind these shirts is simple.  There are no crazy designs.  Rather Be Right T-Shirts offer catchy slogans you can be proud to wear.  The idea behind these shirts is to convey what you as a conservative, Tea Partier, 9/12-er, etc. are all about.

Wear it with pride.  Feel free to send me your ideas.  All T-Shirts are going for $19.99 or less!

Also, I will be posting more articles within the next few days.

Happy Friday,

The Refounding Father

1 comment:

  1. Cool shirt design. I think you would like my blog, Conscientious Equity. If you get a chance, come on by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete