Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome, Patriots.

My Fellow Americans,

I would like to formally welcome you to my blog. My name is Taylor Brown, but you can refer to me as The Refounding Father. I have created this blog simply because I have a lot to say (I'm a talker, what can I say?).

But, I'm not just thinking of myself here. Unless you live under a rock (or ONLY watch MSNBC or CNN), you know how the Teaparty Movement has electrified this country. You're mad. I'm mad. We're all mad. I want you to let off steam here. Let it out. Talk it out. Think out loud. Give us a piece of your mind (no expletives of course, sorry. I like using them too).

Here's how this going to work: I will post a topic or link and state my issues in a few short paragraphs. Then, (like Open-Line Friday on the Rush Limbaugh show) the floor is all yours. Tell me what you think. Correct my mistakes. Vent...just vent if you have to. I don't care. Just keep it clean. If you think I'm way off and you completely disagree with me...please tell me. It's ok, I won't get mad...honest. Argue amongst each other. But, please, no name calling. I hate when people attack the person because they cannot back up their argument. Attack the argument. And bring facts to the table...cite sources...don't just fly by the seat of your pants.

Now that we have laid out the ground rules, let's get ready to rumble! (Weak, I know). I will be starting up this week. Please tell your friends, post a link in your Twitter or Facebook page, and recommend changes to my blog. I like constructive criticism. Send in pictures of your Teaparty signs or show us how you support America.

Thank you for your support. I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. I'm a newbie at this, so hang in there with me.

Sincerely,

The Refounding Father

No comments:

Post a Comment