Monday, December 14, 2009

The Purpose of The Refounding Father

My Fellow Americans,

I spent the weekend pondering what I wanted the real purpose behind this blog to be. So far, I feel it has been a mix of news, opinion, and commentary. However, I think I want to approach my entries to this blog from a different angle going forward.


In the coming weeks and months, I will be presenting you with more inspirational Americans and their quotes.  I will give you more of what I believe will really help re-found this country of ours.

While there are some out there who may feel we have not lost our way, I think we have been going down the wrong path for quite some time. It didn’t start with President Bush or President Obama. It goes much further than that. We will explore time periods in our nation's history -- from the founding of this country all the way to present day -- to figure out where exactly we went off course.

I would like this to be a journey we take together. I want to make it a kind of back and forth where everybody has a say. Let’s have a real debate for once. I’m willing to hear and understand every side of an argument. If you don’t agree with me, that’s fine. But, bring something to the table. Don’t attack me or another poster. State your case with some concrete examples.

I feel the best way to learn is from your mistakes and the mistakes of others. It’s only through utter failure that we succeed. I will share my personal experiences and the experiences of people in my life. I will use these experiences as a way to shape my explanations, theories, and arguments.

We need to stand up, America. We need to hold strong to our core values and beliefs. Our liberties are being challenged as they were at the founding of the United States of America. It’s time we as a nation say, “Enough is enough.” It’s time we do something about it.

As God as our witness, it’s time we take this country back – once and for all.

The Refounding of America begins today.

Sincerely,

The Refounding Father


(Photos: Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive